Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0236-R1 for Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 1-10-06HUM "GDRCo 45-1002"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0236-R1 for Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 1-10-06HUM "GDRCo 45-1002"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Game (DFG) is issuing an agreement for two encroachments: one Class II installation of rip rap at culvert outlet and Class II culvert replacement.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2076
- Unnamed Tributaries to Maple Creek, Tributary to Big Lagoon
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Eureka DFG 619 Second Street Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.