Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0301-R1, Shultz Bank Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0301-R1, Shultz Bank Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove a fallen bay laurel tree stump from the stream channel, install approximately 80 linear feet of rock slope protection along an eroding streambank, and plant approximately 30 live willow cuttings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to install rock slope protection and native vegetation along a badly eroding streambank.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.