Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0303-R1, Richardson Ranch Erosion Control Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0303-R1, Richardson Ranch Erosion Control Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct maintenance activities along an existing 300 foot steambank stabilization site. One boulder deflector and up to four boulder/willow baffles may be reconstructed. In addition, approximately 1,000 cubic yards of gravel will be removed from the active channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2044
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333-Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to conduct maintenance on a bioengineered streambank stabilization site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.