Replacement of Well No. 14 with Well No. 10
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Replacement of Well No. 14 with Well No. 10
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The California Domestic Water Company has constructed a new well (Well No. 10) and the SWRCB is recognizing Well No. 10 as an existing facility.
- Contact Information
Chi P. Diep
State Water Resources Control Board
Metropolitan District Office 500 N. Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of an operational permit for an exisitng facility will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.