Lornadell Creek Sediment Project, City of Santa Rosa
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Lornadell Creek Sediment Project, City of Santa Rosa
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Routine maintenance program involving manual and mechanical removal of vegetation and sediment in Lornadell Creek, a concrete linear watercourse. The purpose of the project is to remove accumulated sediment to prevent potential flooding of adjacent residences and properties.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Santa Rosa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves minor alterations in land and vegetation for the purpose of maintaining hydraulic capacity in a concrete flood control channel.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.