Black Mountain Fire Control road Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Foresthill Public Utility District
- Document Title
- Black Mountain Fire Control road Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Black Mountain Fire Control Road is located in eastern Fresno County on Sierra Foothill Conservancy land. Black Mountain summit lies at 3,100 feet. The project is on a north facing aspect with steep slopes. Vegetation is consist with west side Sierra Foothill/Oak Woodland plant community. Overstory trees are sparse and include grey pine and oak species. The understory includes, but is not limited to; buckeye, California bay laurel, Ceanothus species, poison oak, elderberry, red bud, with gound cover of predominately grass and forbes. This project will consist of maintenance of the road prism and erosion control structures with heavy equipment, vegetation removal within 33 feet of either side of he road, and vegetion removal within 200 feet of mountain top communication facilities necessary for continuing safe access throughout the road corridor.
- Contact Information
Foresthill Public Utility District
CAL FIRE - Fresno Kings Unit 210 S Academy
Sanger, CA 93657
Phone : (559) 493-4307
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (c), 15304 (f) -class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Eisting Faciltieis and Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.