The Yurok Tribe Sustainable Forestry and Protection of Blue, Weitchpec, Cappell, and Pecwan Creek Tributaries to the Klamath River
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- The Yurok Tribe Sustainable Forestry and Protection of Blue, Weitchpec, Cappell, and Pecwan Creek Tributaries to the Klamath River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Yurok Tribe will enter into a cooperative agreement with state and federal agencies that will lay out how a sustainable Forest Management Plan will be developed through an equivalent THP process. The Yurok Tribe will purchase approximately 22,200 acres of land from Green Diamond Resources Company and Western Rivers Conservancy to use for sustainable forest management. The Tribe will then use the process laid out in the cooperative agreement to develop one or more Forest Management Plans for the property.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5903
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306, 13, 25 - Class 6, 13 & 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.