General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use, beginning December 28, 2009, for the term of 10 years, for the retention of an existing covered single-berth floating boat dock, four pilings, gangway, two electrical boxes, a water line, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304 - Class 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant effect on the environment. Minor alterations to land. New construction or conversion of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.