Termination of a General Permit - Public Agency Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a General Permit - Public Agency Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 5791.9, a General Permit - Public Agency Use, effective December 9, 2010, issued on January 1, 1980 to the Department of Fish and Game - Wildlife Conservation Board, and the County of Yolo.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Other Location Info
- Filled and unfilled sovereign land in the bed of Sycamore Slough, near the town of Knights Landing
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined. Termination of a lease is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.