Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0365-R1, Walker Culvert Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0365-R1, Walker Culvert Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the removal of debris, up to 25 cubic yards of sediment, and one willow from an unnmed tributary to South Fork Cottonwood Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2864
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.