Chloramination Treatment Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Chloramination Treatment Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is to repair distribution lines by re-plumbing and upgrading facility operation. This process will include installation of an aqua ammonia system and water softener and replacement of the existing washwater recycling piping and pumps at the base water treatment plant.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The chloramination treatment and CT basin is to be added to the existing facility located on Naval Air Station, Lemoore. The project will not extend beyond the boundaries of the current treatment facility and is exempt from CEQA as an addition to an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.