Hazardous Waste Facility Permit Modification to Clarify Maintenance of Impervious Coating
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Hazardous Waste Facility Permit Modification to Clarify Maintenance of Impervious Coating
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Naval Air Weapons Station, China Lake (NAWS) holds a Hazardous Waste Facility Permit to store hazardous waste in containers and/or tanks in two hazardous waste management units, the NAWS Hazardous Waste Storage and Transfer Facility (HWSTF) and the PCB Storage Building (PCBSB). Both units incorporate loading/unloading areas within the permitted area. The loading/unloading areas of the units were constructed with an impervious epoxy coating. The permit modification clarifies that maintenance of the coating in the loading/unloading areas is not a requirement of the permit.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-3746
- Other Location Info
- Naval Air Weapons Station, China Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant environmentatl effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.