Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0076-R1 Walton Gulch Bridge Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #2
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0076-R1 Walton Gulch Bridge Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Project proposes to improve fish passage providing access to habitat for salmonids in Walton Gulch.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game
830 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95814-7023
Phone : (916) 327-8658
- Del Norte Humboldt Madera Mendocino Napa
- Cross Streets
- Various coastal counties
- Other Location Info
- County: Various Coastal Counties City/Nearest Community: Various Coastal
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CA Department of Fish and Game, 830 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95814-7023.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.