Open space / Agriculture General and Agriculture Preserve / Agriculture with Delta Protection Overlay
The project proposes to preserve, enhance, restore and create habitat beneficial to Delta native fish species in order to provide compensatory mitigation for approved projects affecting special status Delta fish species. The project includes degradation of the east-west levees to provide improved tidal connectivity and enhanced water circulation, excavation of several channels to promote habitat connectivity, exclusion of livestock along the northern boundary of the project site and planting to improve habitat.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.