Vesting Tentative Parcel Map and Use Permit 10-001 (Plum) Mitigated Negative Declaration
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The Project site is designated/zoned as Open Space (OS) by the Mono County General Plan and Industrial/Public Agency (PA) by the Mammoth/June Lake Airport Land Use Plan.
The Town of Mammoth Lakes Planning Commission passed a resolution to adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration for Vesting Tentative Parcel Map and Use permit 10-001 (plum) which allows the subdivision of one lot into four, at the May 11, 2011 regularly scheduled meeting.
The Mammoth Lakes Town Offices
437 Old Mammoth Road, Suite R
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.