Kearney and Vineland Walkway and Bike Lane Signing and Striping Along Various Streets
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The proposed project consists of the construction of a 5 foot wide concrete sidewalk along the east side of Vineland Avenue and a 10 foot wide concrete sidewalk and bike path along the north side of Kearney Boulevard. The project will include a handicap accessible ramp at the northeast corner of Vineland Avenue and Kearney Boulevard and minor grading along the proposed sidewalks. Bike Lane Signing and Striping: The proposed project consists of the installation of signing and striping for bike lanes along various streets within the City.
City of Kerman, 850 S. madera Avenue, Kerman, CA 93630
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.