Nitrate Compliance Feasiblity Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Buena Vista Elementary School District
- Document Title
- Nitrate Compliance Feasiblity Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is a responsible agency for this project. The Buena Vista Elementary School proposes to: * Project administration and test well construction management * Problem evaluation and preliminary enginering report preparation * Completion of appropriate environment documentation that follows CEQA/NEPA guidelines * Hydrogeologic assessment and development of test well specifications *Test well construction * Completion of plans and specifications for construction of a production well. * If necessary, development of water treatment alternatives should no suitable water source be found.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor groundbreaking activities such as test wells which are considered insignificant.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.