Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0356-R1, Eel River Gravel Pit Remediation Project, Humbeldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0356-R1, Eel River Gravel Pit Remediation Project, Humbeldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Excavate two approximately 8-foot-wide trenches to drain two existing gravel extraction pits. Gravel removed from the trenches will be placed in the pits to expedite pit reclamation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to excavate two trenches to prevent fish entrapment in illegally excavated gravel extraction pits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.