Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1010-0138, Rattlesnake Wall Storm Damage Project State Route 101, Mendocino Coutny
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1010-0138, Rattlesnake Wall Storm Damage Project State Route 101, Mendocino Coutny
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to repair three locaitons along State Route 101 in Mendocino County that were damaged by winter storms during 2005/2006. Culverts and drainage inlets will be removed and replaced on unnamed tributaries to Rattlesnake Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2062
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repairing and maintaining road drainage structures. Once completed, the repairs and maintenance will result in negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.