Delivery of 965 acre-feet of Kern County Water Agency's 2010 State Water Project water supply to Dudley Ridge Water District (SWPAO #10024)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Delivery of 965 acre-feet of Kern County Water Agency's 2010 State Water Project water supply to Dudley Ridge Water District (SWPAO #10024)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Department of Water Resources (DWR) will deliver up to 965 acre-feet of Kern County Water Agency's (KCWA) 2010 Table A State Water Project water supply to Dudley Ridge Water District in exchange for a like amount of pre 1914 St. Johns River water from St. Johns Water District delivered to KCWA's service area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1; S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- a. State Water Project long-term water supply contracts include provisions for delivery within the SWP place of use. b. No construction is required to implement the proposed change in point of delivery. c. The facilities are existing facilities that have not been expanded or modified to implement the proposed change in point of delivery. d. The water will be delivered to lands that have been in agricultural production for many years. There will be no change in land use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.