Kart World Modular-Prairie City SVRA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Kart World Modular-Prairie City SVRA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The above project is to bring in a modular trailer that is 24x44' and meets all codes requirements. The modular will house a concessionaire selling go-kart accessories and other miscellaneous items, as well as a classroom and office. The pad will need to be re-graded slightly and the utilities will need to be upgraded. An ADA ramp and landing will be built on the outside of the building to further bring the building to code. This project will have minimal impact and will be in an area that is already disturbed. This project will be less than one acre and have a total square footage of less than 2500 sq ft.
- Contact Information
Sarah C. Lose
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-1098
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 3; S: 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project will be the installation of a modular trailer that is less than 2500 sq ft in the floor area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.