Glen Mor 1 and Pentland Hills Landscape Renovation (957323)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Riverside
- Document Title
- Glen Mor 1 and Pentland Hills Landscape Renovation (957323)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of renovation of the several landscape areas, totaling approximately 2.5 acres, around the Glen Mor 1 and Pentland Hills residential communities, replacement of dead or missing trees within the Glen Mor 1 housing area, replacement of plant material on the Glen Mor 1 entry berm, construction of a new pedestrian path including stairs and lighting to connect the Glen Mor 1 entry berm, fire lane on the north side of the arroyo and to future pedestrian and bicycle circulation routes, and to codify two storm drain outlets from Pentland Hills to better distribute outflow to prevent erosion.
- Contact Information
Tricia D. Thrasher
University of California, Riverside
Design and Construction 3615a Canyon Crest Drive
Riverside, CA 92507
Phone : (951) 827-1484
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of maintenance and repair of existing landscape elements, minor modifications to existing storm drain outlets, and the addition of a pedestrian path and lighting to enhance the safety of the area, with negligible or no expansion of use beyond that currently existing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.