Removal Action Workplan for Proposed George Brown Jr. Elementary School (Wilson II) (Site)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan for Proposed George Brown Jr. Elementary School (Wilson II) (Site)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The RAW focuses on excavation, offsite disposal, onsite relocation and capping with clean backfill, in conjunction with appropriate institutional control options to mitigate soils impacted with elevated levels of lead and organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) onsite. The purpose of the project is to mitigate impacted soils that exceed the project specific human health and environmental risk criteria to minimize human exposure to the identified chemicals of concern (COCs). The estimated volume of impacted soils is 11,118 cubic yards or approximately 15,009 tons.
- Contact Information
Johnson P. Abraham
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields & Environmental Restoration Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5476
- San Bernardino
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a cleanup action to be taken to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.