Permitting and Operation of Well 211 and on-site Chlorination System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Permitting and Operation of Well 211 and on-site Chlorination System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The Rancho California Water District (District) has proposed to change the status of Well 211 from standby to active. Well 211 was put into standby by the District approximately five years ago. The well has recently been cleaned, the pump replaced, and an on-site chlorine generator system installed. The installation of the on-site sodium hypochlorite generation system allowed the removal of the existing gas disinfection system.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Riverside District Office 1350 Front Street, Room 2050
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 525-4159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Well 211 is already existing. The change is status from standby to active nd the addition of the chlorine disinfection system involves negligible or no expansion beyond existing uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.