Conveyance of up to 150,000 acre-feet of Westlands Water District's (WWD) and San Luis Water District's (SLWD) water currently stored
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Conveyance of up to 150,000 acre-feet of Westlands Water District's (WWD) and San Luis Water District's (SLWD) water currently stored
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Water Resources (DWR) will deliver up to 150,000 acre-feet of WWD's and SLWD's water currently stored in the federal share of San Luis Reservoir to MWD's turnouts before February 28, 2011. In exchange, MWD will return two-thirds of the total amount of water delivered to MWD, up to 100,000 acre-feet, to WWD and SLWD by the end of September 2011. The return water will be from MWD's approved 2011 Table A water. The proposed exchange will occur at O'Neil Forbay. The proposed project is included under a petition for change in place of use pursuant to Water Code 1725 et.seq.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- Kings Los Angeles Riverside San Bernardino San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CA Water Code 1729; 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is exempt from CEQA under CA Water Code 1729.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.