Citywide Sanitary Sewer Improvement Program/Projects, Group 3 - Orangewood Avenue, Harbor Boulevard, Mountain View Ave., Spinnaker Street, Simmons Aven. & Lewi
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Anaheim, City of (City of Anaheim)
- Document Title
- Citywide Sanitary Sewer Improvement Program/Projects, Group 3 - Orangewood Avenue, Harbor Boulevard, Mountain View Ave., Spinnaker Street, Simmons Aven. & Lewi
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will replace the existing 8-inch and 10-inch diameter vitrified clay pipes (VCP) with 15-inch to 27-inch diameter VCP sewers, and construct new 8-inch to 21-inch diameter VCP relief sewers in Mountain view Street, Ornagewood Avenue, Simmons Street, and Spinnaker Street.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-6983
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15303 - Class 2 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities - Class 2 New construction of a sewer pipeline in Simmons Street and Spinnaker Street - Class 3.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.