Citywide Sanitary Sewer Improvement Program /Projects, Group 4 - Underhill Avenue, Ward Terrace, New Avenue Avenue, Center STreet, State College Boulevard,
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Anaheim, City of (City of Anaheim)
- Document Title
- Citywide Sanitary Sewer Improvement Program /Projects, Group 4 - Underhill Avenue, Ward Terrace, New Avenue Avenue, Center STreet, State College Boulevard,
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will replace the existing 8-inch diameter vitrified clay pipe (VCP) sewers with 12-inch diameter VCP sewers within Sunkist Street, Underhill Avenue, Center Street, New Avenue, and Ward Terrace.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-6983
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.