Englebright Dam Reach Gravel Injection
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Englebright Dam Reach Gravel Injection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Englebright Dam Reach Gravel Injection Project consists of the placement of gravel and cobble into the Lower Yuba River channel to provide suitable substrate for Chinook salmon reproduction. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers proposes to place 2,000 to 5,000 short tons (7,407 to 18,518 cubic yards) of washed gravel into the Yuba River 300 feet below Englebright Dam. Gravel will be placed in an area of river approximately 400 feet in length (0.90 acre), which is currently void of suitable substrate for salmonid spawning.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
11020 Sun Center Drive, #200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the Categorical Exemption criteria under Title 14, Section 15333 of the California Code of Regulations, which exempts small habitat restoration projects less than five acres in size.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.