Fortuna Public Safety Communications Division Relocation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Office of the State Chief Information Officer
- Document Title
- Fortuna Public Safety Communications Division Relocation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- OCIO-PSCD proposes to lease approximately 3675 square feet of exiting office and warehouse space used to house telecommunications equipment and the employees required to meet the agencies mission.
- Contact Information
Office of the State Chief Information Officer
Public Safety Communications Division 601 Sequoia Pacific Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95811
Phone : (916) 657-9384
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1; S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves OCIO-PSCD moving it's existing facility in Eureka to another existing facility in Fortuna. This proposed project would provide negligible expansion beyond existing degree of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.