Planning and Research, Office of
(Office of Planning and Research)
Stream Enhancement Project on Montezuma Creek
NOE - Notice of Exemption
The project is limited to bank restoration activities including:
- Removal of dry stacked rock walls and bridge
- Creation of a floodplain on the left (western) bank
- Protection of roots of a large Douglas-fir
- Installation of a root wad deflector
- Installation of vegetated boulder toe protection with willow wall on the right bank
- Planting of local riparian native plants.
Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2010-0278-3 is pursuant to Fish and Game Code Section 1602.