Shade Ramada and Interpretive Panel Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Shade Ramada and Interpretive Panel Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will install two shade ramadas and an interpretive display panel focusing on water safety at the swim beach picnic area in Clear Lake State Park to enhance the visitor's experience. Work will excavate up to 6 inches deep to pour one 12'x15'x4" and one 12'x45x4" concrete slabs on 2 inch base rock along the beach front of the parking lot and excavate up to 24 inches deep to install up to ten 8" x 8" support posts mounted on concrete footings. The interpretive display panel installation will be located in an unpaved earthen island near the restroom at the swim beach requiring excavation of two holes up to 18 inches deep to secure the wooden posts in concrete footings and secure the panel in place.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Northern Buttes District 400 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (707) 279-1936
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 3,4; S: 15303,15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project encompasses the construction and location of limited numbers of new, small structures and the minor alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation that does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees included as "construction or installation of park facilities such as signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR S 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.