Replacement of Well 53-01 with Well 53-02
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Replacement of Well 53-01 with Well 53-02
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- California Water Service Company, East Los Angeles Station proposed the abandonment of Well 53-01 and replacement with Well 53-02.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Angeles District Office 500 N. Central Ave., Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Within two miles of Interstate 5 and Interstate 710 cross-connection.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 2; S:15302, 60101(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of Well 53-01 with Well 53-02 will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.