Oak Valley Union School District's Prop 84 Feasibility Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Oak Valley Union School District
- Document Title
- Oak Valley Union School District's Prop 84 Feasibility Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is a responsible agency for this project. The Oak Valley Union School District proposes to: * Evaluate drinking water problem and draft a preliminary engineering report * Complete appropriate environmental documentation that follows CEQA/NEPA guidelines. * Test well construction * Hydrogeologic assessment and development of test well specifications * Completion of plans an dspecifications for construction of a production well * If necessary, development of water treatment alternatives should no suitable water source be located.
- Contact Information
Califirnia Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - ?Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor groundbreaking activities such as test wells which are considered insignificant.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.