Un-Named Trail East of Bonanza Trail
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Un-Named Trail East of Bonanza Trail
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The objective of this project is to restore and reroute a portion on the Un-named Trail east of Bonanza Gulch Trail located within the Upper Ranch of Hollister Hills SVRA. Parts of the trail to be closed will be restored back to natural conditions, and the trail's reroute will be designed using Department BMPs of long term sustainability. The decision to permanently close pats of the Un-Named Trail is based on soil type and past trail maintenance experience. Portions of the Un-Named Trails has soil characteristics (gravelly sandy loam) the produce persistent soil loss and has proven that maintenance is no longer practical for those parts of the trail.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 207-1518
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15307, 15308 - Class 7 & 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- Actions by regulatory agencies for protection of Natural Resources and the Environment. No ptoential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.