Central Pacific Freight Depot Parking
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Central Pacific Freight Depot Parking
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve an existing 1,000 square-foot concrete parking area by painting stripes to delineate five standard-sized parking stalls for law enforcement vehicles used by state park ranger staff.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Capital District 101 'J' Street
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 323-7272
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of operation, repair and minor alterations of an exisitng facility with no expansion of use beyond current levels. The project is included in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with Section 15300.4 of the California Code of Regulatons.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.