Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-10-0347, West Fork Stillwater Creek, Tributary to Stillwater Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-10-0347, West Fork Stillwater Creek, Tributary to Stillwater Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project proposes to stabilize approximately 100 linear feet of the west bank of the creek using bioengineered techniques.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will have no significant effect on the environment. Minor public or private alterations in the condition of lan, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.