Robert B. Diemer Water Treatment Plant Emergency Broadcast System, Construction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Robert B. Diemer Water Treatment Plant Emergency Broadcast System, Construction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California proposes to rehabilitate the existing emergency broadcast system at the Diemer plant. Work activities include construction support, conduit routing, shutdown activities, and system testing.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6696
- Yorba Linda
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301,03, 03 - CLass 1, 2 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion os use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the strucutre replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.