Verizon Wireless Cell Tower - West Side of Track Stadium
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Riverside
- Document Title
- Verizon Wireless Cell Tower - West Side of Track Stadium
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project of the installation of cell tower antennas on two existing light poles to increase cell phone coverage in the surround area. Each tower will be comprised of flush-mounted antennas, three per sector, three sectors per pole for a total of nine antennas, and a four-foot diameter parabolic antenna. Ground-mounted equipment will be installed at the base of the northernmost pole, consisting of four base transmission stations (BTS) with space for one additional BTS future expansion, and enclosed by a seven-foot tubular steel fence to match the fencing at the southern end of the stadium, and a four-foot locking gate.
- Contact Information
Tricia D. Thrasher
University of California, Riverside
Design and Construction 3615a Canyon Crest Drive
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone : (951) 827-1484
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303(d)(e), Class 3 & 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation of small new telecommunications equipment and facilities in a small support structure and is accessory to an existing institutional facility. None of the exceptions cited in Section 15300.2 apply to these projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.