Consider Approval of the Staff Recommendations for Oil Spill Pollution Prevention and Offshore Oil Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of the Staff Recommendations for Oil Spill Pollution Prevention and Offshore Oil Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approval of the "Staff Recommendations for Oil Spill Pollution Prevention and Offshore Oil Operations Derived from the August 20, 2010 "Report to Commissioners - Production and Marine Terminal Operations in State Waters and the California State Lands Commission's Oil Pollution Prevention Programs Protecting State Waters," and the memo from Lieutenant Governor Maldonado, "Applying Lessons Learned from the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill."
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378, 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pursuant to the Commission's delegation of authority and the State CEQA Guidelines [Title 14, California Code of Regulations, section 15060(c)(3)], the staff has determined that this activity is not subject to the provisions of CEQA because it is not a "project" as defined by CEQA and the State CEQA Guidelines. Authority: Public Resources Code section 21065 and Title 14, California Code of Regulations, section 15060(c)(3) and 15378.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.