General Lease - Right of Way Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Right of Way Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Right of Way Use, beginning October 29, 2010, for a term of 25 years, for operation, use, and maintenance of an existing 30-inch diameter natural gas pipeline (Line 235) and a 34-inch diameter natural gas pipeline (Line 3000).
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:1; S: 15061, 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 25-year General Lease - Right of Way Use for operation, use, and maintenance of an existing 30-inch diameter natural gas pipeline (Line 236) and a 34-inch diameter natural gas pipeline (Line 3000) will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.