Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0353-R1, North Fork Cottonwood Creek Crossing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0353-R1, North Fork Cottonwood Creek Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the installation of one permanent culvert on an existing road alignment where a culvert has blown out. The new culvert has been adequately sized to withstand expected flows for the watershed. The road and crossing will be used to access National Park Service and private timberland ground.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2090
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:2; S:15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.