San Francisco Bay Area Conservancy Program: Land Conservation and Stewardship
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Coastal Conservancy (SCC)
- Document Title
- San Francisco Bay Area Conservancy Program: Land Conservation and Stewardship
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Expand ability of Coastal Conservancy staff to participate in and support interagency actions and public/private partnerships in the SF Bay Area for the purpose of identifying and adopting long-term resource and outdoor recreational goals for the San Francisco Bay Area, and providing for broad-based local involvement in, and support for, the San Francisco Bay Area Conservancy Program.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0748
- Alameda Contra Costa Marin Napa Solano Sonoma
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project entails only feasibility and planning-type activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.