Agreement 2010-0142-R4 - Stanislaus River Portable Resistance Board Weir
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Agreement 2010-0142-R4 - Stanislaus River Portable Resistance Board Weir
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of the seasonal installation, operation, and removal of a portable resistance board weir (a.k.a. floating weir) in the Stanislaus River for fisheries monitoring. The weir is designed to guide migration adult salmonids through a confined area for counting from September through June each year beginning in fall of 2010 and ending in spring of 2015. No heavy machinery will be used to complete the Project. Technicians will be wading in the stream and use hand tools to install the weir.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Central Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4017 ext. 243
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur within or adjacent to the Stanislaus River at River Mile (RM) 31.4, approximately two (2) river miles downstream of the Jacob Meyers Park boat launch in the County of San Joaquin, State of California; Southeast 1/4 of Section 22, Township 2 South, Range 9 East MDB&M; Assessor's Parcel Number 247-25-12.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 6; S: 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is minor in nature and will have no significant environmental impacts if completed under the protective features included in the Stream Alteration Agreement No. 2010-0142-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.