Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0124-R4 Kern River Upland and River Edge Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0124-R4 Kern River Upland and River Edge Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The City of Bakersfield Public Works Department will implement plans to restore an approximate 14.25 acre section of the Kern River Parkway to its natural condition. Included as part of the planned improvements, is the development of conservation and interpretive enhancements, providing the public opportunities to observe native plants and animals within their natural habitat.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Central Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 231
- Other Location Info
- The Project will be located in the northern portion of the City of Bakersfield, Kern County. The project area is bound by the Kern River on the north, Union Pacific Railroad on the west, the Carrier Canal on the south, and Chester Avenue on the east. The Project area is more specifically described as being located directly north of Sam Lynn Ballpark.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 4; S: 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is minor in nature and will have no significant environmental impacts if completed under the protective features included in the Stream Alteration Agreement No. 2010-0124-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.