Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0432-R1, Goodrich Gravel Extraction Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0432-R1, Goodrich Gravel Extraction Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Extract not more than 50 cubic yards of gravel from the bank of the Eel River above ordinary high water.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Other Location Info
- Work will take place on the Eel River, approximately 1 mile southwest of Fortuna via East Ferry Road, Humboldt County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:4; S:15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes a onetime removal of up to 50 cubic yards of gravel from an exposed, unvegetated gravel bar. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.