Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0201-R1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0201-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove an existing two-culvert crossing and install a new 10 X 55-foot steel bridge. No large trees will be removed as a result of the proposed project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Other Location Info
- The project site is on a private road on the Double Creek Ranch (off of Fish Rock Road).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 2; S: 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the continued use and upgrade of an existing stream crossing. Once completed, the installation and upgrades will serve the same purpose as the replaced structure. No significant vegetation will be removed or otherwise impacted by this project. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.