Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0304-R1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0304-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair approximately 700 linear feet of levee, maintain (clean out vegetation and sediment) at seven culverts, install manhole covers on both culverts at West End Road, hand remove reed canary grass from approximately 1.6 miles of stream channel, and notch a concrete pipeline cap.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Other Location Info
- Work will take place on Janes Creek and North Fork Janes Creek, within the city limits of Arcata via West End Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1; S: 15301(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to clean culverts, repair and existing levee, and remove invasive plants from the stream channel. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.