Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0333 Russian River Sediment Reduction and bank Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0333 Russian River Sediment Reduction and bank Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Agreement pertains to six encroachments, designed as part of a larger stream bank restoration project on the property of Mr. McGourty. The property address where the proposed activities are located is 7200 East Side Road, Ukiah. Activities include pulling back, sloping, contouring, and stabilizing existing sheer and overhanging banks along the main stem of the Russian River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 33; S: 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to install bank stabilization and habitat restoration measures within an area along the mainstem of the Russian River. The existing banks are vertical and/or overhanging. Protection measures will be installed to prevent impacts to fishery and wildlife resources. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.