Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0322-R1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0322-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A failing 12 inch diameter culvert at P.M. 11.02 will be replaced with a new 24 inch diameter culvert. Erosion control and sediment containment measures will be installed and will add protection to the site to prevent delivery of fine sediments to the stream.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
- Other Location Info
- Work will take place within the existing road bed of Tomki Road at post mile (P.M.) 11.02, northwest of the township of Willits.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 2; S: 15302(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to replace an existing culvert crossing and install erosion protection measures to keep sediment from delivering to a watercourse. There will be no expansion of use and no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.