Los Alamos Community The Bridges Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0092- R6).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Murrieta, City of (City of Murrieta)
- Document Title
- Los Alamos Community The Bridges Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0092- R6).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0092-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Los Alamos (Murrieta) ASLI VII, LL.LP. The Los Alamos Community The Bridges Project includes the development of a multi family residential community, including internal and external circulation elements. The construction of the Project will impact 1.409 acre of stream and associated riparian habitat. Restoration and conservation of 3.8 acres of stream will occur.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Inland Deserts Region
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 980-1381
- Other Location Info
- The project is located north and west of Vista Murrieta Road, east of Monroe Avenue, and south of Los Alamos Road, in the City of Murrieta, County of Riverside, State of California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2010111084_1600-2019-0092-R6_NOD PDF 385 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.